1. In the first step, you need to go to coincraddle.io and select the coin that you want to exchange (the “You send” field) on the left and the coin that you want to purchase (the “You receive” field) on the right and click the “Start exchange” button.
3. Your transaction has now been initiated. On this page you will see the wallet address. This is the address to which you want to send the coin that you want to exchange. The provided address will be reserved for this transaction and the Coincraddle service will wait for funds to be sent to this address within 12 hours. You need to send funds before this time expires. After 12 hours, the address is removed from the reserve and funds received after this time will not be exchanged, but will be returned to the address from which the funds were received. After 12 hours from the date of reservation, this address can be provided to other users for the exchange. In no case do not send twice your funds to the address received as part of a single application.
4. As soon as we receive your coins, our service will automatically exchange your funds on the cryptocurrency exchange with a market order and instantly send them to the destination address indicated in step 2. Due to the fact that all exchanges are made on the cryptocurrency exchange from the order book, our service does not fix exchange rate. The service calculator shows the expected rate. Also, this rate does not include the withdrawal commission. Therefore, due to the high volatility of the cryptocurrency market, you can get more or less funds than shown in the calculator.
5. Usually it takes 5-30 minutes to complete the transaction. In some cases, latency may be increased due to network latency.
6. If you want to re-exchange the same coins or others, you need to create a new exchange.